- Tyche was sometimes depicted with a rudder. While holding this she was conceived as the divinity guiding and conducting the affairs of the world.
- With a ball she conceived the varying unsteadiness of fortune. That fortune can go any way like a ball.
- With the horn of Amalthea, she was conceived as the many gifts of fortune.
- She also was seen wearing a mural crown.
- She is sometimes depicted holding Demeter's son Ploutos
- Fortuna, in Roman Mythology.
- Tyche was considered the good, Eris the bad, and Nemesis the force that balances them.
- Tykhe is often shown sitting with a river god swimming at her feet (the god shown varies)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.